Saturday, November 1, 2008

A First For Everything...

The other day while Jared was making his way from school to work, something happened. He was driving on Foothill Drive, when all of a sudden, a police car turned on his lights as he passed. Jared looked at his speedometer, and realized that he was exceeding the speed limit...Only a little bit though. Jared has never gotten a ticket before, (he's actually a good driver, even though I might say he scares me sometimes) so I giggled a little bit when I heard his message on my phone. He sounded so guilty, so embarrassed, so sad... It's okay Jared, there's a first for everything!

6 comments:

leesa said...

It's okay Jared, I got pulled over for the first time this year as well, no tickit though, mabey it was the car full of kids that made the officer think twice! He He :)

leesa said...

Hey Cass it's me again. I jst wanted to tell ya I finally added you to my link list, sorry it took so long!

Connie and Jimbob said...

Loved the mug shot, Jared. You look GUILTY as charged! We still love you tho.

Rob and Tammy said...

Guess you will have to wait a little while longer to go to Tepanyaki's since you now have a speeding ticket to pay!!!! Hahahaha!!

Brandy J. said...

Don't worry, Jared, it happens to the best of us. Just be grateful it wasn't a construction zone that cost you over $300 and a trip to traffic school! Yikes, that place is full of nothin' but fruits and nuts!
-Dave

LeeAnn Barker said...

Ah yes. The Speeding Ticket. I vow to endeaver to persevere, and NEVER get another speeding ticket--in Vegas, anyhow. Speeders MUST go to court, rather than merely mail in their fines. Ray got nabbed on a side street, a 25-mph street, and he was mobiling mabye 37 mph, the fetchin hot rodder!