Sunday, November 30, 2008
Sunday, November 23, 2008
I love the Festival of Trees, and the spirit of giving and love it gives me. If you have the time, make sure you stop by the Southtowne Expo Center and see why so many people are hooked!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
2. I am very much a homebody. I love to be at home, just hanging out with my family. I would rather be at home watching a movie than anything else.
3. I love the TV show America's Funniest Home Videos. There's just nothing funnier than watching people and animals faint, drool, and get kicked in the you know what. I laugh out loud every time I watch that show. Just thinking about it makes me giggle.
4. I love to wear pajamas. The second I get home from work or church, I head straight to the bedroom and remove all uncomfortable clothing. I cannot lounge at home in work clothes or jeans. I need huge t-shirts and pajama pants.
5. My hair grows unusually fast. I have been able to donate 13-15 inches of my own hair to locks of love twice in the past 7 years or so. That's even with some trimming in between!
6. I have a sweet tooth. I have to have some sort of chocolate every day- even if it means breaking open a bag of chocolate chips to munch on. When I was little I used to drink honey and eat sugar by the spoonful. I'm serious!
7. I have to watch the Today Show every day while getting ready for work. Even if I'm unable to see the TV, I like to have it on with the volume loud so I can hear it from wherever I happen to be. My morning just isn't complete without it!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Here is a picture from one of our fun-filled Saturdays!