Wednesday, November 12, 2008

7 Weird and Random Facts

Thanks Brandy for tagging me! This one was fun to think about.

1. I bite my nails. Actually, I chew my nails and the finger around them. It's a bad habit, and I make myself bleed at least once a week. Gross, I know, but I just can't stop.

2. I am very much a homebody. I love to be at home, just hanging out with my family. I would rather be at home watching a movie than anything else.

3. I love the TV show America's Funniest Home Videos. There's just nothing funnier than watching people and animals faint, drool, and get kicked in the you know what. I laugh out loud every time I watch that show. Just thinking about it makes me giggle.


4. I love to wear pajamas. The second I get home from work or church, I head straight to the bedroom and remove all uncomfortable clothing. I cannot lounge at home in work clothes or jeans. I need huge t-shirts and pajama pants.

5. My hair grows unusually fast. I have been able to donate 13-15 inches of my own hair to locks of love twice in the past 7 years or so. That's even with some trimming in between!

6. I have a sweet tooth. I have to have some sort of chocolate every day- even if it means breaking open a bag of chocolate chips to munch on. When I was little I used to drink honey and eat sugar by the spoonful. I'm serious!


7. I have to watch the Today Show every day while getting ready for work. Even if I'm unable to see the TV, I like to have it on with the volume loud so I can hear it from wherever I happen to be. My morning just isn't complete without it!

Ta da! I tag Erika, Leesa, Lindsey, Brittany, Tessa, Meri (you can just e-mail me) and my mom. Have fun!

4 comments:

Connie and Jimbob said...

Cass, your numbers 2,3, 6 and 7 are wierd facts about me too. We look alike, we are wierd alike, eh? I'll have to think of more wierd things about me before I post mine, cause you used mine!

Erika said...

Thanks for tagging me :P This one is really going to make me think :)

Rob and Tammy said...

Cass you have to stop biting the finger nails or you may become an amputee like Dave!!

This Place is a Disaster! said...

http://bp3.blogger.com/_mG-WoFVWl18/SAzb-gMfF5I/AAAAAAAAAD8/nErB5pAJhms/s1600-h/April+2008+018.jpg

I think this is the link to the picture of my couch. There is one on my blog in April. You can see it if you look for it.