Monday, October 27, 2008

A Spooky Weekend

This past weekend was filled with Halloween fun! The weather was perfect, and there was so much to do! On Friday night, I went to the annual Witches Night Out at Gardner Village with some of my favorite ladies. We had so much fun eating and chatting at the "Naborhood bakery," and cackling for coupons. It was pretty crowded, but it's always exciting to see so many witches(and sometimes warlocks) dressed in their finest spooky costumes. On Saturday night, Jared and I went to dinner with some friends of ours, Hillary and Tavnir, and then we saw the movie The Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D. We enjoyed our company, and thought the movie was great. I don't think I've ever seen that movie the whole way through! On Sunday night, we got together with the Olsen family to eat yummy chili (Thanks Brandy!) and carve our pumpkins. Dave's pumpkin definitely turned out the best. While carving, we watched The Burbs, (which is hilarious by the way) and had some good quality family time. Thanks for a great weekend everyone!


5 comments:

Rob and Tammy said...

Cass we love you so much! This weekend was a blast and I can hardly wait for next Witches Night and Pumpkin Carving!

Brandy J. said...

Thanks for all the fun this weekend! Your pictures look great. I love the Nightmare Before Christmas and I'm sure it is even cooler in 3D. ~Brandy

LeeAnn Barker said...

Witch I'd been there!

Connie and Jimbob said...

I loved your punkin, punkin! Just think, next year you can put it out on your own porch as you give out Halloween Candy!

Shannon said...

Witches night was seriously fun. Sweet carving skills Cass! If I carve a pumpkin this year I think I would carve the "other mother" from that Coraline book! Ah!