Saturday, October 11, 2008

Did you mean bowls?

Hello all! Lately Jared and I have been paying visits to local yard sales, the DI, and Savers to find decor for our new house. I love going to these places because you can find little treasures that with a little work become really cool decorations. While we were wandering around the Savers in Midvale today, I stumbled across the plates and bowls...or, should I say bowels? I just had to take a picture and show you how much a bowel will cost you at the local thrift store. He he!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great price for a "bowel". But would you really want a "used"one?

leesa said...

Ha Ha, that is too funny! Did you end up getting any used bowels?

LeeAnn Barker said...

I love hammydowns! Second hand is second nature to me, and summa my favorite things were "brokin-in" by sumbuddy else!

Erika said...

I love second hand stores. I never knew that they sold used bowels. I guess it's good to know :P

Mateo said...

It didn't come free with a pair of colons, did it?

YIKES.

One time, at my mom's work, they were labeling some things and a lady put "Pasty Bowels" instead of Pastry Bowls. Speaking of pasty bowels...gotta go!

LeeAnn Barker said...

Seldom seen: Used Bowel lots, models with "low mileage"--only used on Sundays, come on in n test-drive em, kick the tires, blah blah blah...

Brandy J. said...

Apparently a spelling test isn't part of the hiring process at Savers. Thanks for a good laugh!