Thursday, March 12, 2009

And the winner is....!

My GIANT purse. This week I went to our Relief Society birthday party. We had a yummy dinner, a lovely short program, and a fun game involving our purses. The game had all of the women in the ward frantically digging through their bags looking for requested items- normal or random. Some of the items included... Pantyhose, a needle and thread, a DVD, an airline ticket, etc. My purse won the biggest prize of all though, drum roll please.....

It is the heaviest (weighing in at 7 pounds) of all the purses of the night. HOW in the world did I let it get this way? It's not even a diaper bag- it only holds junk for me!

I won a candy bar though. Yay! That makes my sore arms and hunched back seem worth it...

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute purse, congrats on your candy bar! I can't believe it weighs 7 pounds, crazy!

Amber Madsen said...

That is AWESOME!! And it's totally worth the 7lb weight because it is adoreable!!!

Nickessa said...

How funny! Cute purse! At least your carry that heavy thing in style. :)

LeeAnn Barker said...

--and I betcha if they'd asked for a bowling ball--!!!

Mateo said...

Girl, that thing weighs almost as much as you. I'm surprised it doesn't pull you off your feet! Heck, you might as well be carrying a 45 and 200 rounds of ammunition!

Connie and Jimbob said...

Now you're hooked on Enrichment night! They give prizes!

MindiCeleste said...

I love those giant purses. Except when I can't find what I really need. I have a kitchen sink in mine!

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

You probably have pretty toned arms from carrying a 7 pound purse all the time! Yeah for the candy, I agree, all worth it!!