Saturday, February 28, 2009

Have you met my husband?


Jared's been tagged by Eva and Peggy! This will be fun because most (mmm, I guess all) of the posts are done by me, even though the blog is called "Cass and Jared." Here's some fun information about my cute husband- these answers are from his own mouth, typed by my fingers.

Here are the rules:

(1) post rules on your blog
(2) answer the six “8” items
(3) tag others and let each person know by leaving them a comment.

So, here goes:

8 Things on My Wish List
1. To be done with school forever!
2. To go on a trip with Cass to Monterey CA.
3. To be on the Amazing Race.
4. To weigh 175 pounds.
5. To be on the beach with Cassidy in Cancun.
6. To see all of the summer blockbuster movies NOW!
7. To have a regular work-out routine.
8. To get a raise at work on Monday.

8 favorite TV shows
1. The Office
2. 30 Rock
3. Lost
4. Heroes
5. Life
6. The Biggest Loser
7. The Amazing Race
8. The Soup

8 Things I'm Looking Forward to
1. To be done with school at the University of Utah. (Only two months left!)
2. To start school at the University of Phoenix.
3. Paying off my car.
4. Being a dad (in a few years, of course).
5. Moving up the corporate ladder.
6. Going back to Salinas California.
7. This summer.
8. Getting grass in the front yard of our home.

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. Macaroni Grill
3. Chili's
4. Tepanyaki
5. Subway
6. Cafe Rio
7. Red Robin
8. The Pie

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Went in the Utah Jazz locker room.
2. Sat in Deron Williams' locker chair and held his shoes.
3. Walked on the "catwalk" at the Energy Solutions Arena.
4. Gave a presentation about innovation.
5. Went to dinner with Cass.
6. Watched my sister Brandy on Studio Five
7. Kicked Blake's trash at "Red Steel."
8. Went to bed way too early for a Friday night.

8 People I Tag
Michael George Thatcher
Albert Einstein
Deron Williams
Joel McHale
Chuck Norris
Peter Griffin
Jason Bourne
Gigi

7 comments:

Rob and Tammy said...

You are an interesting little fella! I am so glad you like to do yard work - in a few weeks you can come to our house and do all the yard work you want! Love you!

Rob and Tammy said...

Oops, I thought it said cutting grass not getting grass. Oh well you can still come to our house and cut our grass!!

Connie and Jimbob said...

And now I know you Jared. Lots of interesting info...and I can't wait to see Gigi's responses!!

Maurine said...

Cool shades. A yard is nice, but a lot of work, but as you know, it is worth it. Having a home is so wonderful and fun to fix it the way you both want things. It is also great to share it with loved ones. There is nothing like family and the older you get the more you understand that and love and appreciate them. I have been reading all along but just learned to comment. We are proud of both of you.

LeeAnn Barker said...

Yesm pleez dooo lemmee know if any of those you tagged, respond! Thanks for sharing a bit of yourself, Jared.

Brandy J. said...

Dave and I are very interested to see how Chuck Norris and Mr. Griffin respond to this tag. It sounds like everything is going well with the new Jazz job. When do we get to walk around the locker room?

Peggy, Eva, Sarah said...

Jared you are awesome! Thanks for being a good sport. It was fun learning more about you.