Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Graham Cracker Houses

Last Sunday we had our monthly family dinner, and afterwards the little ones got to decorate graham cracker houses. They had so much fun putting candy and chocolate on their houses and licking their fingers. I spent much of my time repairing the houses that I accidentally broke though-Sorry kids! I just have bad luck with fragile things sometimes.

I love experiencing the holidays with my nieces and nephews, because it reminds me of how exciting and magical this time can be. Look at how cute these houses came out!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling houses! I remember doing that many years ago--always a family favorite. You have cute nieces and nephews too!

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

How fun!!! I'm with you, I don't do so well with fragile stuff like graham cracker houses. But at least you get to eat it if you mess up.

LeeAnn Barker said...

Tiny Tots with their eyes all aglow--is there anything better? Love the photos, love the GRAND cracker houses!

Nickessa said...

Cute idea. I'm always looking for fun activies to do for when Ainsley is a little older.

leesa said...

Hi there sister! Thanks for posting about the craziness of the graham cracker houses. Cameron had his pretty much destroyed the next day, no surprise there!

Brandy J. said...

One more week!!!!!