Monday, December 15, 2008

Movie Trivia


Jared has a pretty fun job. He gets to do something he's really interested in, and he gets to enjoy movies and food on a regular basis- what a lucky guy! These pictures are from some of Jared's orientation and training presentations. They are a pretty good way to entertain the new teenage employees during a long meeting. Can you identify any of the movies that these pictures are from? It's pretty hard without having the familiar faces of the actors in the image!

#1
#2


#3


#4

#5

5 comments:

Brandy J. said...

I'm pretty confident about the first two, but the rest are just guesses. 1. Harry Potter 2. While You Were Sleeping 3. The Illusionist 4. King Kong 5. Home Alone. So how'd I do?

Rob and Tammy said...

The only one I know is While You Were Sleeping (that is one of my all time favorite movies). That is hard to do without faces!

Nickessa said...

That was fun! I knew all but #4. How is your house coming along?? We would love to see it once your all settled.

LeeAnn Barker said...

I'll be needing your new address, Kidlets!

Mateo said...

I knew them all except #4. Still not sure about it... My guess are the same as B and D.