Sunday, February 6, 2011

Review...

Hello there! It seems as though I'm not very good at keeping up with this posting business, and I tend to post the happenings of almost a year in one blurb... Oh well! I have a little spare time today, so here is an update of the last little while!

Jared and I had a wonderful summer, spending time with family and enjoying the sun. We were able to go on a fun vacation to California just the two of us. We took it easy, enjoying good food and driving around the beautiful area of Monterey. Although it wasn't as warm as we thought it would be, we still had a wonderful time.



We had new Olsen family pictures done in the fall. Aren't we a pretty bunch? I fiddled with the one of Jared and I on Picnik. It's a fun website that lets you edit your pictures online, and it's easy!



My little sis got married in October. We had so much fun planning her adorable wedding, and it was one of the best days of the year.


Our Holidays were a blast, starting with Halloween. Jared and I decided to be characters from the show "Glee." I'm sure you can guess who we are...


We balanced Thanksgiving and Christmas between the families, and enjoyed every minute of those days. We had time off of work and took advantage of getting rest and taking it easy.

Jared got a promotion at work, passed the PHR exam, and he'll be finishing up school in just a couple of weeks. WooHoo! He volunteers for a local chapter of SHRM (an HR professionals association), and I have recently given him the nick name of "LinkedIn master" (LinkedIn is his new best buddy).

Things are good with me- between work, young womens, family, and everything else that can fill in the cracks, I'm keeping busy.

We have a lot to look forward to this year- a couple of fun trips are in the works. Florida and Hawaii, here we come! I can't wait to tell you all about the Wizarding World of Harry Potter (yes, I'm a nerd). Expelliarmus!

Until next time...

6 comments:

Julia M. said...

Florida and Hawaii!?! That sounds so fun.

You have two beautiful families and are a darling couple yourselves. I think you're the best!

Meg the Mama said...

Cass I am a Harry Potter Nerd too! Love you guys.

Rob and Tammy said...

Love your updates!!!!!

Peggy, Eva, Sarah said...

We went in january it is really cool. You must go on the rides. Hogsmead looks so real I guess it was all the little things that made it special.

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

You are Jared are so cute! I love the family photos! Your little sister's wedding dress is amazing! I love the Halloween costumes. Let's see what else do I love...pretty much everything about your blog! I'm also jealous of your trips you have planned!

John said...

Excellent blog with unique content, thanks a lot for sharing this. I love to learn more about this topic. . دانلود آهنگ جدید